If your like and have many skin care products you probably might not know how to properly utilize these products to get your best skin. From cleansers, scrubs, moisturizes, and serums what order should you use these products to get the best results possible?
Skin-Care Routine for TWENTY somethings
- Cleanser– Use a gently cleanser to remove any make-up or excess oil.
- Exfoliator– (This step is not always necessary unless your skin needs to be smoothed or if your skin feels flakey) Scrubs are a great way to smooth out your skin and remove dead skin cells.
- Moisturizer – Using a moisturizer is beyond vital and always necessary. Ensuring that your moisturizer has SPF is crucial and it’s best to try to have a moisturizer that is SPF 30 at least.
- Spot Treatment– If you have mild acne use a spot treatment with salicylic acid in it to help with the acne.
- Serum– If you stay up all night and drink and smoke it’s important to use a serum to help rejuvenate your skin. Using a serum with pomegranate extract, grape seed oil, and vitamin C is also important because it helps eliminate free radicals that can cause skin aging.