As you all can tell from my previous posts I am a LUSH cosmetic obsessed, and for a pretty fabulous reason. LUSH is not only cruelty-free (Yay! For Animal Lovers Such as Myself) and it’s all-natural! What could be a better combination? Angel’s on Bare Skin is an amazing facial cleanser, I am completely in love with it and the results I am seeing on my skin.
Angels on Bare Skin is a facial cleanser from LUSH that helps with:
• Kaolin clay deeply cleanses the skin
• Almonds and lavender flower exfoliates away dry skin
• Lavender oil soothes and balances skin
• Rose calms redness
• Results in Radiant Skin
• Results in Smooth Skin
The price range for this amazing cleanser varies on the size you get; the price ranges from $13.95-$33.95. A great thing about LUSH is that you can get free mini samples of the products that you want to try; I believe it is for everything except the fresh-faced masks. So you can test out the cleanser to see if you would be interested in actually investing in it.
But I have to say that I absolutely LOVE it. My skin is amazingly soft, radiant, and just has this “post-workout” glow about it nowadays. I have seen a tremendous improvement in my skin, and I can’t help but be in love with the results I see in the mirror from this cleanser.
• Take about a dime size amount into the palm of your hand
• Slightly put some water on it (not too much just enough to moisten the dry cleanser)
• Start to rub it into your palm until the texture because more moist
• Then start to cleanse your face, each section at a time
• Lastly, wash off with warm water and pat dry your face with a clean towel