We all know that tea is really great for our health. There are several different type of tea categories ranging from black teas, green teas, white teas, herbal teas, oolong teas, rooibos teas, and more. Within each of those categories are some of our favorite types of teas.
Ginger tea is one of my newest favorite teas; the health benefits are outnumbered.
1. Relieves Nausea; drink some fresh ginger tea or Yogi Ginger Tea bags when you feel the nauseating feeling coming along and help stop it in its tracks.
2. Stomach issues; drink a cup of ginger tea to reduce bloating or to improve your metabolism.
3. Relieve PMS horrors; drinking ginger tea will make you feel incredibly better if you suffer cramps during your period, such as I do.
4. Relieves Stress; feeling stressed out? have yourself a cup of ginger tea and relax.
5. Reduce Inflammation; ginger tea can help with bloating, as well as reduce joint inflammation. Ginger tea has anti-inflammatory properties which is why it can help significantly in this regard.
6. Fights Cancer; drink a cup of ginger tea to deduce your chances of cancer. Studies have shown that drinking ginger tea can actually help treat ovarian cancer; it destroy’s ovarian cancer cells.
7. Helps with Weight Loss; ginger tea helps suppress your appetite, as well as make you feel fuller longer, which reduces overall caloric intake. It also acts as a fat burner, so if you are already losing weight it will help you lose fat versus water weight.
8. Increase Sexual Desire; ginger tea has been referred to as an aphrodisiac for thousands of years.
9. Improves your Breath; if you drink ginger tea towards the end of your meal it can cleanse the palate and leave your mouth feeling refreshed, as well as help you digest your meal quicker.
10. Protects Against Alzheimer’s Disease; research shows that ginger helps slow down the loss of brain cells that typically precursors Alzheimer’s Disease.