I’ve been experimenting with coconut oil and all of its great benefits. One day I started to wonder about coconut oil and how when used as a facial mask, softens your skin. I started to wonder what it would do if you used it for a shaving cream replacement.
Conclusion: I loved it! My legs were super soft and they shaved so easily. It was like spreading warm butter(Razor & Coconut oil combo) on toast (legs). You can use the coconut oil anywhere that you shave. (I’m not too sure if it is a good idea to use it in your private areas) However, it is great for pretty much anywhere else you want to shave.
– Super Soft skin
– Shaved very smoothly and easily
– 100x better than shaving cream, body wash, shampoo, or conditioner as a replacement
-The tub got slippery
1. Put about 3 tablespoons of coconut oil in a small container (enough coconut oil for all the areas you want to shave)
2. Have your razor blade and coconut oil ready to use in the tub with you
3. Grab a generous amount of coconut oil and apply it to the area you wish to shave and get to it!!