Summer time is a time when you want to feel fresh and light, and having a “cake face” is the last thing you want in the 90 degree heat! Especially if you live in Southern California like myself. These are my summer time essentials, to make sure I look good and feel fresh and light!
1. Neutrogena’s Oil Free Moisturizer (Sensitive Skin or SPF)
- Sensitive skin is perfect, especially during the summer time weather, when your skin is extra sensitive due to the heat.
- SPF is essential during the summer time to make sure that your skin is protected from the sun at all costs
2. SmashBox’s Camera Ready BB Cream
- This BB cream has the perfect amount of coverage
- It also has SPF 35 which is wonderful to protect your skin against the suns harmful rays
3. SmashBox’s Pressed Powder
- Setting your BB cream with a powder is needed to make sure you do not look oily and to ensure that your skin is fully covered, since BB creams have less coverage than foundation alone
4. Maybellines Age Rewind Concealer
- This concealer is literally god send, it covers your dark circles perfectly!
- This is great for summer, since many of us do much more partying in the summer time which also means less sleep! Less sleep=Dark Circles
- SUPER affordable!
5. NYX HD Finishing Powder
- NYX’s finishing powder is perfect to set your concealer in place so it does not crease on you
6. L’Oreal’s Voluminous Butterly Intenza Mascara
- During the summer time, I try to keep my make up very subtle and light. I just apply mascara and it gives me a very natural look.
- This mascara is AMAZING, my eye lashes are perfect and get perfect by applying it only a few times!
7. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo Powder
- Needed to fill in those brows and nothing beats this!
8. MAC’s Cream Highlighter in Pearl
- Highlighters are perfect all year long, but especially during the summer time. It gives you a pretty glow and makes you look very dewy
9. Two Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Summer time means bronzer ladies! This bronzer literally smells like chocolate and is the perfect matte color
- It gives you just enough color to make it look natural and doesn’t have an orangey color which I hate