- You’ll need coconut oil and olive oil for this hair mask
- Equal parts of each for example; 2 tablespoons coconut oil and 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Depending on your hair length, you’d add more or less for your hair mask
- Start applying your hair mask from your tips to your roots
- When you are finished applying ALL of the mask throughout your hair tie your hair into a bun and place a hair bag or even a grocery bag on your hair to seal it all in.
- Lastly, wait for a minimum of 45 minutes before washing out your hair
- Shampoo Twice and use conditioner afterwards
- Do not be afraid of using all the oil for your hair mask, make sure to apply it all over evenly
- You can leave it in your hair for as long as you’d like, I left mine in for 2 hours
- Your hair will be super shiny and super soft afterwards
- Besides the shine and softness, the two oils have numerous benefits that will become embedded in your hair.